Marketing is a very important part of the real estate world, and it is absolutely essential to be successful. In this guide, you can find out exactly how you can make your real estate campaigns drive more leads back to you.
1. Optimize your profile
The first thing you’ll need to do is make sure your profile is filled in. This should be a given, but you’d be surprised how often this is overlooked.
For each platform you’re using, add your:
- Contact details
- Profile photo
- Website URL
To take your profile a little further, dive into the details of your real estate business and use the Story section on the Facebook Page to build those all-important personal connections!
You could also optimize the Services section on your Page, too, which allows your Facebook followers to view the exact services you offer before getting in touch with you. Since this extra detail allows potential customers to fully understand what it is you offer, it boosts the chances of each inquiry you receive to be genuine.
That’ll help you save time filtering unqualified leads.
2. Use real estate video marketing to showcase properties
Examples of videos you should create for content on your page is as followed:
- A series of Instagram Stories to show the interior of a property your selling (remember these expire after 24 hours unless pinned to an Instagram profile).
- A Facebook Live video at one of your open house events.
- A Snapchat Story which encourages your followers to take part in a property Q&A.
- A YouTube video which explains the step-by-step process of buying a house.
- A 360 post to give your audience a full, 360-view of the property.
3. Let reviews take pride of place
You can use this to your advantage if you’re struggling to generate inquiries through your current marketing strategy by letting reviews, testimonials and words from happy customers take pride of place on your profiles.
- Retweet them to the company’s Twitter profile.
- Share customers’ video testimonials to your Instagram Stories.
- Fill the “Review” tab on your Facebook Page with glowing 5-star ratings!
Since buying a home is such a personal purchase, why not share your customer’s success story! Letting other individuals know how you helped them to find their dream home!
4. Share content for local people
People viewing your properties are likely to be in the same area. That’s why you should focus on sharing content that local people would be interested in, such as:
- Local events and news!
- Information on local property price changes.
Using this tactic to attract the attention of local people is a fantastic way for smaller real estate companies to get a leg-up on their competition! \
5. Participate in local online communities
Facebook Groups, in particular, are great for connecting brands with local people since it’s the biggest social media platform in the world.
Over 1 billion people use at least one Facebook Group. Meaning there’s bound to be a bunch of your ideal customers using one, too.
Local neighborhoods use Facebook Groups to swap information and stay in touch. That makes it the perfect place to start chatting to your potential customers, and build your reputation in the area.
Find these by searching “LOCATION + neighborhood” in Facebook search, and hitting the Groups tab. You can also get involved in Groups that are specifically for property listing sharing.
It is important to keep in mind, you don’t want to come across as too promotional and only sharing links to property listings you’ve got on your website.
Instead, answer questions, help people who are struggling and offer free advice. That way, you’re building your personal brand, reputation, and the chances of someone visiting your website when they’re ready to inquire.
6. Start pinning photos to popular Pinterest boards
To start your real estate marketing strategy on Pinterest, begin by Pinning photos from the properties you’ve got for sale, and adding the listing as the source URL. You could also pin photos from your blog content to these boards.
7. Sprinkle hashtags throughout your content
Have you ever thought about using hashtags in your real estate marketing campaigns?
Considering they have the potential to improve brand awareness (especially when found in hashtag search), it’s a small tweak you can make to the content you’re already posting to see great results.
Start to introduce these links by including a combination of:
- Branded hashtags: Designed to be used by your real estate company and followers—e.g. #RightMoveTips
- Generic hashtags: Used by anyone with a shared interest—e.g. #JustListed
Listed below is a list of real estate hashtags you can use to get started:
8. Schedule content in advance
Your time is valuable, so you don’t waste it. Every spare hour you spend on creating social media posts could be better used on meeting potential buyers and sellers. The trick is scheduling your content in advance.
Scheduling social content in advance means you’re better prepared and aren’t rushing to keep your account active.
Thank you for staying active on Elite Informer.
You can check out more of our articles here./